GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AAAAHHHHHGGGGGG due to scheduling changes I won't make it. Things just got super busy and we need to squeeze in some routine maintanence you guessed it right on that weekend. I'm out :(

Ok. So back to our regularly tuned channel....

Who is going to be there on the Friday. I would like to get in the typical deep dive on Friday between 12 and 1. Any qualified takers?

How deep? That deep stuff scares me. Can we dive to 30 feet and tall that a deep dive? :wink:

The water is low. We'll only get about 126 to the bottom. How long do you want to stay @ 120? 20 minutes? 25 Minutes?

Not sure if I can get the time off, but I will check.

How deep? That deep stuff scares me. Can we dive to 30 feet and tall that a deep dive? :wink:

The water is low. We'll only get about 126 to the bottom. How long do you want to stay @ 120? 20 minutes? 25 Minutes?

Not sure if I can get the time off, but I will check.

:rofl3:

The typical Friday dive that I like to do is to enter at the deep side docks and drop down to the bottom. Then do a swim along the wall with a gradual decrease in depth (riding right along the NDL). Then do a 3 min stop at the tubes and a 3 min stop at 15ft.

I am hoping it will be a bright sunny day and decent vis as I would like to get some video of the wall (with divers). When the sun is shining, its an amazing view.

Also, for Sat, I would like to do a mid morning deep dive. Plan for that would be a dive down to the sump and then ascend and find Grimace. Denny, you up for this? Do you think we will be able to find Grimace this time? :D

These are just my thoughts and am open to dive plan changes.

:rofl3:

The typical Friday dive that I like to do is to enter at the deep side docks and drop down to the bottom. Then do a swim along the wall with a gradual decrease in depth (riding right along the NDL). Then do a 3 min stop at the tubes and a 3 min stop at 15ft.

I am hoping it will be a bright sunny day and decent vis as I would like to get some video of the wall (with divers). When the sun is shining, its an amazing view.

Also, for Sat, I would like to do a mid morning deep dive. Plan for that would be a dive down to the sump and then ascend and find Grimace. Denny, you up for this? Do you think we will be able to find Grimace this time? :D

These are just my thoughts and am open to dive plan changes.

That sounds a LOT warmer. :)

Well unfortunately I'm not yet certified or equipped to dive the deep side. But I am planning on arriving around 12 on Friday if anyone would be interested in getting a 40-50' dive in for the mid-afternoon I would be more than game.

Well unfortunately I'm not yet certified or equipped to dive the deep side. But I am planning on arriving around 12 on Friday if anyone would be interested in getting a 40-50' dive in for the mid-afternoon I would be more than game.

On Friday, I normally get in about three dives.
1.) Deep (about midday between 12-1)
2.) Shallower afternoon dive (3-4pm or so)
3.) Night Dive (as soon as its reasonably dark)

You are more than welcome to join me on either 2 or 3 if they fit into your plan. :)

I'll be there early fri a.m. I'm up for the deep stuff. See you then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom