GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I still have my suit that you dove at the last meet & greet. I could hook up with the BoneCrusher adn send it down. I also have another suit that needs seals, it is for a taller person though.

I should be there early Sat thru Sun. I dont know what I will be bringing yet. It should be a nice wakeup call after vacation, diving warm water for 10 days the week prior. See ya all then.

Denny has one that needs seals, I just picked one up from the classifieds here on SB..... Keep lookin'.

I'm going to bring it again---make me an offer. I also have two 80 alums. for sale; Both are up to date on Hyro and Visual. I'm going to get another 119 HP w/Din H valve.

You would have thought one(1) suicide set up would be enough... hmmm I guess not.

TED!, (I'm yelling now) :D THE H-VALVE WITH A CUTOFF ON MY PRIMARY 2ND STAGE GIVES ME TWO CHANCES TO STAY ON MY BOTTLE WITH A FREEZE UP ON THAT 2ND STAGE BY ME SWITCHING TO MY SECONDARY 2ND STAGE; IF MY FREEZE IS IN THE FIRST STAGE, OR MY BACKUP ALSO FREEZES, I SWITCH TO MY PONY. I DON'T THINK THAT IS SUICIDAL. IF MY PONY ALSO FREEZES, THEN MY BUDDY ENTERS THE PICTURE. IF HE IS OUT OF REACH, THEN I GOT PROBLEMS IF I AM AT DEPTH, THE ONLY WAY TO GIVE ME MORE SAFETY IS TO DIVE DOUBLES WITH SEPARATE MANIFOLDS, AND I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT. IF ALL THE ABOVE FAILS, THEN IT MUST BE MY TIME.:(

Hey, man, I'm gonna miss you at the M & G.

TED!, (I'm yelling now) :D THE H-VALVE WITH A CUTOFF ON MY PRIMARY 2ND STAGE GIVES ME TWO CHANCES TO STAY ON MY BOTTLE WITH A FREEZE UP ON THAT 2ND STAGE BY ME SWITCHING TO MY SECONDARY 2ND STAGE; IF MY FREEZE IS IN THE FIRST STAGE, OR MY BACKUP ALSO FREEZES, I SWITCH TO MY PONY. I DON'T THINK THAT IS SUICIDAL. IF MY PONY ALSO FREEZES, THEN MY BUDDY ENTERS THE PICTURE. IF HE IS OUT OF REACH, THEN I GOT PROBLEMS IF I AM AT DEPTH, THE ONLY WAY TO GIVE ME MORE SAFETY IS TO DIVE DOUBLES WITH SEPARATE MANIFOLDS, AND I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT. IF ALL THE ABOVE FAILS, THEN IT MUST BE MY TIME.:(

Hey, man, I'm gonna miss you at the M & G.

The Key word in this paragraph is PONY. You originally went to this set up you thought. So you could get rid of your pony. I didnt no you went back to using your pony. My bad.. Still I would like to see a man of your age reach back and try and turn off your proper valve. Im a lot younger than you and I cant reach my valves.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom