GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just realized someone is gonna have to step up with an uber-bright dive light to lead the night dive now!

I just realized someone is gonna have to step up with an uber-bright dive light to lead the night dive now!

What! Someone was actually leading those dives! :confused: To me it just looked like a bunch of confused guppies aimlessly wondering all over!

I will also bring my gas grill in case we need one for the kielbasa or other grilling items (steak) that may (or may not) show up.

Looks like this shindig is shaping up to be pretty nice. Even better, you wont have two A-holes being loud and running the show.. something along those lines is how the quote went.. You all have fun..This one of the A-holes will be diving in Florida at that time.

:( Well, personally, i will miss your presence at the meet and greet. And your big dive light. Andd i hope you're there in the spring. :depressed:

And if you/mitten/bonecrusher end up doing any lake charters, let me know, i'd like to tag along! :D

I'm still hoping to make it. I'm going to wait until it gets closer though before committing to bring something.

What! Someone was actually leading those dives! :confused: To me it just looked like a bunch of confused guppies aimlessly wondering all over!

but was it Really was was all of us wimpy UK C8 users following you guys with the REAL lights... :)

but was it Really was was all of us wimpy UK C8 users following you guys with the REAL lights... :)

LOL... Ted could SEE us guppies since he had the uber-light! i'm actually quite happy with my PT shockwave LED but would love a nice canister HID :eyebrow: however that money will go into a drysuit long before a canister. Anyone have one that may fit me they wanna bring to MnG to sell (if it fits etc)?

however that money will go into a drysuit long before a canister. Anyone have one that may fit me they wanna bring to MnG to sell (if it fits etc)?

Denny has one that needs seals, I just picked one up from the classifieds here on SB..... Keep lookin'.

Back
Top Bottom