GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like it is official. I need to be in Florida on Sunday so I will miss my first and only meet & greet. The only original member to have made every single meet & greet. Pretty sad when you think about it.

A little bit more of an insentive... think about it.I HAVE SEEN GILBOA.

Since when was MnG about seeing the sights at gilboa. for me its about seeing good fiends, as well as diving with them, but its more about the time out of the water.....

Looks like it is official. I need to be in Florida on Sunday so I will miss my first and only meet & greet. The only original member to have made every single meet & greet. Pretty sad when you think about it.

Where in Florida...? :popcorn:

Man! That sucks! :shakehead:

From my perspective, Denny is leading this shindig! :D

Crap!! Back to my campfire script writing. I bet this will be the earliest time I've ever hit the sack on Fri. and sat. night; there won't be anybody to entertain me. Bone Crusher, the campfire antics are all in your corner now. At least I won't be abused this fall as in prievious M and G's, and boy, there was some real material that developed from the Toby trip. Lucky for me, by spring, it will all be forgotten.:D:D:D

8527_1246547719474_1102857106_30773780_4574380_n.jpg

But what will i do without you boys? :puppy::puppy:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom