GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i just have to ask can enyone come. i have been laerking for a while and this sounds fun:D
mike

I'll be there I'm to lazy to dive anywhere else. I will be accountable for the usual.

Man, what a relief; I was just writting campfire script for entertainment and came to the conclusion that I just don't have it!!! Thanks Mitten; you just saved an older guy from making an a$$ out of himself. Now I can sit silently in my chair and sip some Captain and LMAO. Since the Toby trip, i appreciate the drive you make to get to M & G. You too, Bone Crusher.

i just have to ask can enyone come. i have been laerking for a while and this sounds fun:D
mike

Absolutely!! And your assessment of the event is right on; it's a blast. Bring something to share. You can camp on site, stay at a motel, or in a cottage at the quarry. Go to www.divegilboa for that kind of information. We start on Fri. and go until Sun. afternoon. If you have any other questions, please ask. This is a great way to get connected to OH, IN, and MI divers. Really hope to see you there.

Man, what a relief; I was just writting campfire script for entertainment and came to the conclusion that I just don't have it!!! Thanks Mitten; you just saved an older guy from making an a$$ out of himself. Now I can sit silently in my chair and sip some Captain and LMAO. Since the Toby trip, i appreciate the drive you make to get to M & G. You too, Bone Crusher.

Working on some new material now for the benefit of the troups.

well i will ask for the time off and i guess i will come and check this out. I will think of some thing to bring eny ideas . try to get there on friday what time
mike

typically we try to do a night dive Friday night (early to mid evening). alot of folks show up Friday morning, more Friday night and the big day of events (and debauchery) is Saturday all culminating at the Saturday night bonfire.

Can't make it this time, mandatory trip to cape cod for my marine ecology class. Such a shame, I have 6 full tanks sitting in my room, have my van for the semester, and turned 21 a few weeks ago.

Its does not look like I will be able to make it this time either. Hopefully things will be different in the Spring. Have fun everyone.

Back
Top Bottom