GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, what a M&G.... the GWLC never disappoints...

5097024075_f79272ff52.jpg

5097619974_223dd77d44.jpg

5097024347_601938c6b0.jpg

5097030755_7d80177f14.jpg

5097032033_be541a0e4c.jpg

5097043243_ba7136a0e4.jpg

5097048045_c4b2f05dc1.jpg

Yep I agree. It was one awesome MNG

I'm sure the debate can be hotly contested for a long while. But one can't deny the fact that the purpose of the GLWC has been dually served....a forum for divers to meet, make friends and dive together. While Ted and John were certainly missed, it was great to see they had a chance to head south and dive with other former GLWC comrades. Had the MnG never kicked off several years ago, many a friendship or dive trip may not have come in to being. Be it here or a mini MnG down south, its all about getting together and diving. I'd reckon that two MnG's happening concurrently is a mark of success....

I attended the M & G Sat and Sunday. I had a great time. I would name the folks I was fortunate enough to dive with but there are too many. Thanks for letting me accompany. You know who you are! I did not contribute to the firewood fund. If someone PMs me, I will forward a check and am glad to do it. Plan to be there in the spring.

Dave from Columbus.

More than 3. Netmage is an original member. Frankenmuth Tom who is not pictured also an original member was there.

Cool! I was of course just bustin' your chops. I too enjoy warm salt water diving. I was just in Lauderdale myself this past August and got in some awesome dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom