GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just noticed that April has 5 weekends in 2011. Normally we have M & G around the 22nd - 23rd. If we stick to that, it would be the 4th weekend. I messaged Ted on FB to clarify this since he established the standard date for Spring M & G. We'll see what he has to say.

April 24th is Easter.

Good catch! I still vote for 4/15-17. Everyone will have their taxes done and will be ready to dive!! Plus the extended forecast shows that it'll be a beautiful weekend.

I just noticed that April has 5 weekends in 2011. Normally we have M & G around the 22nd - 23rd. If we stick to that, it would be the 4th weekend. I messaged Ted on FB to clarify this since he established the standard date for Spring M & G. We'll see what he has to say.

Feel Free to have it on what ever date works for everyone. I will not be attending..

April 24th is Easter.

VERY TRUE

Good catch! I still vote for 4/15-17. Everyone will have their taxes done and will be ready to dive!! Plus the extended forecast shows that it'll be a beautiful weekend.

It's now set in stone---April 15 -17, 2011 is the GLWC Spring Meet & Greet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom