GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone up for dinner Friday night at Red Pig? I'm thinking about getting in a dusk/early night dive Friday evening, hitting Red Pig for dinner and then back to the quarry for the campfire.

Anyone up for dinner Friday night at Red Pig? I'm thinking about getting in a dusk/early night dive Friday evening, hitting Red Pig for dinner and then back to the quarry for the campfire.

Im game!!! :D

Count me in!:D:D

Our crew is planning to eat at the quarry but that's always subject to change. We'll see how things are looking that night I suppose.

On one of the dives... I still am going to commit my former coffee pot to the deep....not sure where though.

I did see Denny's latest contribution today. Still where he left it.

I'm out. Need to stay in Pennsylvania this weekend and save a couple weekdays off to get my bumper replaced.

Have fun and be safe!

Paula

I'll be there 'round 10am Friday... down for the deep dives an dinner... , I may very well have 2 pony's for Friday's deep dive as I'll be testing Wolver's 50cf, as well as carrying my usual 40cf. :)

Greetings everyone I have to work and my arrival time will be around 6:30 or 7pm that is usually dusky.
I am going to bust it to get over to splash but if I do not make it I will meet you at the quarry after the dive for the Pig adventure!
I am excited and ready to mingle, BoneCrusher still planning deep dive to the sump on Sat. morning?
I have to leave between 12 and 2pm to make a previous commitment.
It is going to be a fast and furious week end!

See you there,

CamG Keep diving....Keep training....Keep learning!

I'll be there 'round 10am Friday... down for the deep dives an dinner... , I may very well have 2 pony's for Friday's deep dive as I'll be testing Wolver's 50cf, as well as carrying my usual 40cf. :)

Make sure you file a deep dive form!:D:D:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom