GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do I really have to file a deep plan to dive beyond 60'? What if I don't go over the wall, do I still need a deep plan?

Nice to see this thread lasted a WHOLE SIX posts before it started being degraded!:D

I'm make sure to get Joe to come join me again so he can sit up at the fire all night. We'll be there Friday and Satuday again. Looking forward to it.

And GTLX1200 - just a question about camping ... I'll PM you once or twice...or twenty or thirty times.:D

Rob

What are cowboy beans?

Nice to see this thread lasted a WHOLE SIX posts before it started being degraded!:D

I'm make sure to get Joe to come join me again so he can sit up at the fire all night. We'll be there Friday and Satuday again. Looking forward to it.

And GTLX1200 - just a question about camping ... I'll PM you once or twice...or twenty or thirty times.:D

Rob

Nope you have to PM Denny he is the Man:D
how was the camping last time? are you glad you stayed where you did? or next time you going to stay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up front.

I'm not sure I can make it. There just isn't enough food to eat at these things. I have to stick closer to home, where I know there will be food...and couches to burn.

C.

If someone messes with Ber in the fall....will Randy still get the beat down??

Does that deal carry over til the fall???

Back
Top Bottom