GLWC Fall M&G October 14-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought it was filet mignon for everyone!

How about a box of Steak-umms?

I remember those! I haven't had them in about 25 years. Do they still make them? I'd share them!

I still plan on attending. Will have to leave early Sunday morning to get to a conference that starts in the evening in mid to East PA.

Can't wait!
Paula

So is this thing still happening or what?? As predicted earlier in this thread my weekend for work was canceled so I might come now.:D

It was canceled because you couldn't make it. :mooner:

It was canceled because you couldn't make it. :mooner:

Way to go, Randy; now we're gonna have people posting asking if the M & G has been cancelled:dork2: To try and stop this: NO, THE FALL M & G IS STILL ON!!!

Way to go, Randy; now we're gonna have people posting asking if the M & G has been cancelled:dork2: To try and stop this: NO, THE FALL M & G IS STILL ON!!!

Now Denny I'm sure people who you associate with would come to that erroneous conclusion. I however, associate with people who are a bit smarter than that, and if someone here isn't smart enough to figure that out then we don't want them at the M&G anyway. :wink:

:D

Now Denny I'm sure people who you associate with would come to that erroneous conclusion. I however, associate with people who are a bit smarter than that, and if someone here isn't smart enough to figure that out then we don't want them at the M&G anyway. :wink:

:D

The only people I associate with, or care to associate with, are GLWC members of which you are one, so be careful when saying "someone [you associate with] isn't smart enough to figure that out."

See you Oct. 14.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom