GLWC 2013 Spring Meet and Greet - April 19-21, 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there still room at the Red Pig? I'd like to join if I can. I'll also bring a bunch of granola bars to keep our energy up between dives :)

Absolutely, Jim.

Hi guys,

My dive buddy and I are going to try to come over early friday and get in a full day of diving. Hope to meet some of you there. We may stay until saturday if he can get a weekend pass from the missus.

Jerry
Hi Jerry. I'm a newcomer here and would love to dive on Friday with you if I can get there early enough. If you don't mind that is.

---------- Post added April 12th, 2013 at 10:06 PM ----------

Denny - Barracuda2: Toledo Kielbasa, 1 for the Red Pig on Fri. night.
John Walko - Sausage, peppers, rolls, diet soda and water; No Red Pig
John Choby - Some kind of main dish; No Red Pig.
Ken Charpie - Cheesecake?; no pig. (only coming Saturday/Sunday)
Kidsdream - Cincinnati Chili; ? on the Red Pig.
Tim Bixler - Taco Salad and a pan of Happy Belated Birthday brownies; 2 for the Red Pig.
Doug Kunnen -Chocolate peanut butter balls & 1 for the Red Pig
Terry Lyons plus wife. Small camper. We will go to the Pig. I'll bring adult soda

03.gif
. You don't want me cooking ill kill us all.CamG - buns for Kielbasa (about 2 doz. maybe 3} - Cookies and cupcakes: 1 for the Red Pig
Paul Harding - Chicken curry and rice, some desert: 1 for the Red Pig
Jim Blay (Divin'Hoosier) - Various kinds of chips and dip; 1 for the Red Pig
Leko/Rob - Unknown dish, 1 for Red Pig

Philip Cazallis - Barbecued Meatballs; 1 for the Pig

I was wondering when people diving on Friday are planning on diving? I'd like to dive on Friday too if somebody diving doesn't mind.

Went and picked up the Cincinnati chili today. Getting closer. Hope it is going to be a whole lot warmer next weekend.

Hi Jerry. I'm a newcomer here and would love to dive on Friday with you if I can get there early enough. If you don't mind that is.

Max,

I would be fine with you joining us, right now my buddy is waiting for clearance from work and spouse so not sure of our take off time from here. I called gilboa thursday and they told me that water temp was 41, I am hoping for some sunshine to help bring that up a bit as I would be diving wet and I know that diving in the low 40's will be a tough deal.

You live "sort of" near me so drop me a PM with your contact info if you would want to join us for boat dives on lake michigan or inland lakes this spring and summer.

cheers,
Jerry

Enjoy the MnG everybody. Wish I could make it but ... ah never mind. I am diving the Oil Rigs off Huntington Beach that weekend.

Cant wait to see the pics.

Went and picked up the Cincinnati chili today. Getting closer. Hope it is going to be a whole lot warmer next weekend.

Unfortunately current forecast is actually COLDER than this weekend. Oh well, good friends and good diving! At least it currently looks to be dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, all

None of you know me, but I'm planning on driving down from SEMI on Saturday to Meet-n-Dive with you, if that's alright.

Brian

Hey, all

None of you know me, but I'm planning on driving down from SEMI on Saturday to Meet-n-Dive with you, if that's alright.

Brian

We'd be happy to have you come and join us! I'm not sure if you've read the whole thread but there will be plenty of people there to dive and chat with. Saturday we do a carry-in pot-luck and friday night we go to Red Pig Inn for a BBQ dinner. please see the above posts and add yourself to the list! C'ya this weekend!

Sounds great. If somebody has a grill, I'll make some of my bacon-jalapeno poppers. (They're quite yummy)

Back
Top Bottom