glue in mask magnifiers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My local eye doctor knows diving. He advised me to put in one only, low and left. The gauges are over there, on the hose and wrist. I use a stick-in, and it has stayed there.

Using this causes me some concern, as I don't think a stick-in optic is DIR.

lol.........question is, does he know his eye doctoring......btw, we do the same for some golfers, but we use high left(so they can read the score card monocularly).........

Glad to be of service...

I have had my Walgreen's magnifiers for about 2 years. Only problem is that I need a stronger Rx and cannot find them any more.

I have had my Walgreen's magnifiers for about 2 years. Only problem is that I need a stronger Rx and cannot find them any more.

I think you can get them online. I still see them at Walgreen's from time to time so you might just ask them to order some for you. I think the maximum strength is +2.5.

I think you can get them online. I still see them at Walgreen's from time to time so you might just ask them to order some for you. I think the maximum strength is +2.5.

OMG...you are a life saver. Walgreens.com has them for $9.99 per pair and it's only $5.49 for shipping. I'm getting 2 pair so I have a spare. Thanks a bunch!!!!!!

OMG...you are a life saver. Walgreens.com has them for $9.99 per pair and it's only $5.49 for shipping. I'm getting 2 pair so I have a spare. Thanks a bunch!!!!!!

At some point in the future, when I've really p*ssed someone off with my admittedly odd sense of humor, I may point back to this thread as proof that on at least one occasion I was helpful to someone. :D

Odd sense of humor huh? Either that means it is either very dry or very sarcastic. If sarcasm is the issue, the other person has to be smart enough to realize it is sarcasm and intelligent enough to understand it. You're ok in my book...for whatever that's worth. I still cannot believe I didn't think about going online. And to think, because I could not find these, I almost broke down and paid 3x as much at an online dive shop.

I still cannot believe I didn't think about going online. And to think, because I could not find these, I almost broke down and paid 3x as much at an online dive shop.

So, you're reading this online but didn't think of looking online, huh? :D Sounds like something I'm capable of doing.

Back
Top Bottom