Glide Plus w/Air 2, Delta 4 w/FX & triple gauge, etc...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone. To make a long story short, I got into SCUBA, met my wife a few months later, had kids...the rest is history :). I have a bunch of SCUBA gear that has been taking up room in my home (always stored inside, by the way) and it's a shame to not have someone enjoying it. I basically used the gear to get certified, do a couple of other dives, and that's it. All of the dives were freshwater. The gear is in as new condition as can be. It was serviced a couple of times after purchasing, but hasn't been done in some time. To be honest, I have no idea what everything is worth. I have all the receipts from when I purchased it, but I doubt it's going to fetch that kind of money. If you're interested, let me know and we can work something out. I'm located in Northwestern CT, so anyone close by is more than welcome to look at it. If you're further away, I can take pics and answer questions to the best of my knowledge. We can always arrange shipping, but I would imagine this could get costly.

Here's a list of the items:

Glide Plus w/Air2 - size M
Delta 4 w/FX and Triple Gauge - comes with storage bag
5mm Scuba Max Pro Series Wetsut - size L
Oceanic Booties - size 8/9
ScubaPro Everflex gloves - size M
Oceanic OceanSpan wetsuit mask - size XL
Ocean Vector Fins
Weight Belt (not sure of pounds) with several BCD weights (3, 4, 5 lbs)
A couple of other random goodies (suit wash, knife, large bag, bag for weights)

Everything I have to offer is in the pics. I'd like to sell all of it together, so the more purchased, the better the deal.

Thanks for looking and I hope you consider. I take care of everything I own, so you won't be disappointed.

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 39
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 38
  • photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 43
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg