Give up on my USD Pro Diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

airsix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Back in 1987 (wow. It's really been that long.) I bough the best regulator I could find at the time. Reasoning was that it would be a great breather, was perfect for cold-water diving, had a LIFETIME warantee, and would last me the rest of my life. Well aparantly I wasn't expected to live this long because nobody seems to be able to service this fine regulator any more. I've taken great care of my regulators and they appear and function as new. They breath great and I hate to just retire them and move on. Does anyone have knowledge of someone who still services these regulators, or who can provide parts to service them? Anyone else out there using a Pro Diver reg with a sucess story to share? Thanks.
-Ben M.

we do annuals all the time on them..what did your lds say about serving it??are they a aqualung dealer??

The Pro Diver uses the same rebuild kit as the Conshelf/Titan series. It is perfectly servicable. If they won't do it, find a USD dealer that will. If you can't(and aren't willing to do it yourself), there are several scubaboard users who could rebuild it for you. Look up DA Aquamaster, for example. I think he does mail in servicing.

Thanks! I'll look into that.
-Ben

hi air six
if you can not find anyone to over haul your reg let me know
i will do it for you
i am the service tec. for poseidon canada
we are located in the 1000 island area
i am also qulified to service usd, mares, dacor, cressi-sub, sherwood, aqua lung
we also offer a mail in service
let me know if i can help

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom