Ginnie next weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I will be meeting a friend for diving (OW) next Sunday at Ginnie. Would anyone like to come? Maybe starry, fred, or onebrightgator? We could do a cavern dive or 2 as well.

Sorry, I'm heading down to Jupiter for some dives on Sunday, another time.

Ben

That is two weekends in a row that I will miss you guys. :(

I will be out of pocket all next weekend - any chance we can plan for Little River or Telford the following weekend?

Hey John - sounds like you had a great time at O/G - great pics - I like the arrow pic!!

Let me know if you guys can pencil me in for the weekend of the 31st!

p.s. dove at Blue Springs on Sunday. Had to cart my doubles on my back all the way to the spring and back - not as bad as I thought it would be but still quite a bit of work. Flow was way up but great dives nonetheless! :)

jviehe:
I will be meeting a friend for diving (OW) next Sunday at Ginnie. Would anyone like to come? Maybe starry, fred, or onebrightgator? We could do a cavern dive or 2 as well.

Hey,

A group of Deep South Divers that are going to Crystal may be coming up to Ginnie for some afternoon dives. We're not sure if it will be Sat or Sun. Would you mind if we linked up? If yes, do you know what time you'll be there?

Beck

divebomb:
Hey,

A group of Deep South Divers that are going to Crystal may be coming up to Ginnie for some afternoon dives. We're not sure if it will be Sat or Sun. Would you mind if we linked up? If yes, do you know what time you'll be there?

Beck
Not at all. I dont have details yet, but I assume well be there in the morning, 10am at the lastest, and be there all day. Keeping an eye on the weather though, as it may be cold and wet.

It was 33 in G-ville this morning... BRRRRRRRR...

I can probably do Telford or LR on Feb 1st (I have a trip the 31st).

Ben

Ben,

who are you going with on sunday? We are in Jupiter for two sets of afternoon dives this weekend with Jupiter Dive Charters with our LDS.

Simon

We're going out Sunday morning with Scuba Works... I'm not such a fan of JDC, PM me if you wanna chat about it :)

Ben

divebomb:
Hey,

Beck
I'll most likely be up there on Sat. afternoon but I'll be with my friend Rick and we are going to go through the catacolmbs in the Ear. Which is a cave dive.
To bad Pat can't make it.
Fred

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom