Ginnie 4/29/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eandiver:
Ouch!!!! I deserved that.

I shall be there at my usual ridiculously early time of say......oh.....8.00.

8:00 AM ?????
Darn it , and I have to get a fill first...
(and since I am flying back from NYC Friday night , I won't get any fills till around 9 AM ... )
BLAST IT ALL ...

Jeano Beano

jeandiver:
8:00 AM ?????
Darn it , and I have to get a fill first...
(and since I am flying back from NYC Friday night , I won't get any fills till around 9 AM ... )
BLAST IT ALL ...

Jeano Beano

Don't worry Jean, some of the overachieverseyebrow like to get there early so they can give us more Liberal folks a hard time.

I get there early so I can check out the cavern and report back to you folks if anything has changed since the day before.

Sure it's been hundreds of years since anything has changed in there but one can't be too careful.

Overachiever my butt......who is it who dives to the bottom of a sand pit in less than zero vis to hookup dragline buckets or pumps or whatever? Eh?

Itote:
Don't worry Jean, some of the overachieverseyebrow like to get there early so they can give us more Liberal folks a hard time.

OK !!! :D
I will be there around 9:30 after getting a fill ...

Jeano Beano

P.S. Maybe 10 , depending on how FULL the station is lol

Overachiever my butt......who is it who dives to the bottom of a sand pit in less than zero vis to hookup dragline buckets or pumps or whatever? Eh?[/QUOTE]

Touche!
I desist.

jeandiver:
I will be there around 9:30 after getting a fill ...

Slacker! Ginnie starts filling around 8 AM.

I should show up somewhere in the 9 AM area.

scubafool:
Slacker! Ginnie starts filling around 8 AM.

I should show up somewhere in the 9 AM area.

SLACKER???

OK , thanks !!! (see ya tomorrow)

Da Beano

there about 9 or 9:30. I get off tonight at midnight and I'm gonna catch a few ZZZZZ"s then hit the road. I'll see ya'll there.
Chris

it was a pleasure to meet you both at Ginnie and I look forward to diving with you soon.

Chris

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom