Gimp City Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc Intrepid:
Dude. I can't believe you bought an ugly cane. Thats so lame. Go out before you don't need it anymore and get a really cool cane.

Get well soon,

Doc

That is so funny.

Yeah, its pretty limp. But I figgered I'd need to travel wif it, and the sword cane, or flask cane or MP3 cane, or the neon cane (or whatever pimpdaddy cane I would have really liked to procure) wouldn't be able to be broken down or wouldn't make it past security.

This thing is one step above Helen Keller. Its pretty weak.

But I saved some bux and will upgrade into better footware. If I can't pull chicks wif a rhinestone encrusted stick, maybe I can with better shoes.

You rock.

K

Mo2vation:
That is so funny.

Yeah, its pretty limp. But I figgered I'd need to travel wif it, and the sword cane, or flask cane or MP3 cane, or the neon cane (or whatever pimpdaddy cane I would have really liked to procure) wouldn't be able to be broken down or wouldn't make it past security.

This thing is one step above Helen Keller. Its pretty weak.

But I saved some bux and will upgrade into better footware. If I can't pull chicks wif a rhinestone encrusted stick, maybe I can with better shoes.

You rock.

K

Right here:

http://www.pimpcostumes.com/categories/Pimp_Canes/?OVRAW=Pimp Cane&OVKEY=pimp cane&OVMTC=standard

Back
Top Bottom