Gilboa - new years day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy43068

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Let's start the year off right by diving Gilboa on NYD.

So far it looks like I'll be there as well as John Choby.

Let's start the year off right by diving Gilboa on NYD.

So far it looks like I'll be there as well as John Choby.

I'm trying to raise some interest around here. Had dinner last night with some of the local divers, but not many interested, cept for Steve K. A couple said they might come laugh at us. . . . .

Ken

I'll be there with a group of friends from here in Chicago we are planning a midnight dive on new years eve

Greetings fellow GLWC members count CamG in I will be there at 8 am!
I am thinking that there will actually be a group of us 4 or 5 depending on late night activities. I am hoping for snow to keep it real.
See you there........
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

I would be there but my LDS will be at Blue Springs In.
about 3 hrs away.
If something happens with that I'll be there

Mike

Cool! Maybe I shouldn't say "cool" but GREAT! :)

This is shaping up to be a fun event.

Last year I didn't make it because, as most of you know, recovering from a broken ankle. This year, however I'll be there! :)

You guys and gals will be in my thoughts ... from High Springs where I'll be cavern diving. :cool2:

I'll be there...but probably not until about 10:00 AM or so. Anyone planning on arriving a little later in the morning? I'd like to partner up, but can't make it at 8:00 AM.

John Walko

Back
Top Bottom