Gilboa Aug 6-7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin'Papaw

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm planning on heading up to Gilboa next Sat-Sun Aug 6-7. I'm looking for folks to dive with. I'll be there by 10ish Sat morning and will be staying through to Sunday early afternoon. Anyone interested in joining me?

Even though I'm not a fan of Gilboa on the weekends, I just may join you, Jim.

Even though I'm not a fan of Gilboa on the weekends, I just may join you, Jim.

That would be awesome if you could!

This has been a crazy year for me. Good, but very busy. We have a lot going on and I won't be doing any dive-focused trips this year as a result, but I'm at least getting out approx once a month to keep the skills fresh and, most importantly, to have some fun!

Is anyone else going to be a Gilboa this weekend? I'm hoping to do a couple of deep dives and a number of nice, easy, shallow, wetsuit dives as well.

I am working on it Jim talking to the Mrs. Goodwin right now.
Would love to join you for some dives!
I will have to let you know.

CamG

Wish I could join you but, I'll be diving at Lakeview for some training.

Wish I could join you but, I'll be diving at Lakeview for some training.

Training?! Why not use the training you already have and come dive with me? ;-)

Denny and Cam are 'maybe's, which is great, but are there any solid takers out there? I don't have a solo card, so I'd be risking life and limb without a buddy!

WHAT!!! Randy is going to be diving??? :shocked2:

What training are you doing?

PADI DM.
Doing our rescue scenario. The equipment exchange went well. I'm building up for the endurance swim, so should be ready for that in a couple of weeks.

PADI DM.
Doing our rescue scenario. The equipment exchange went well. I'm building up for the endurance swim, so should be ready for that in a couple of weeks.

Randy, please give us a status report on Lakeview. I have heard it has been quite murky this year....Viz and temps and stuff.

Thx,

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom