Gidds v. The Drysuit Round I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh it will be because you know I'm either gonna pitch a hissy and do something drastic if it doesn't arrive OR I am of course going to try on the infamous LBD. Either option provides large quantities of entertainment value. I think this thread ought to be locked and be preserved for posterity and future comic relief :D

Locked my butt !!!
We're putting this baby into syndication !!!

the Kraken-FOX broadcasting company

Whatever. I am gonna print it and lock it in my fire-proof safe and dig it out whenever I feel sad or cross. It may have to come along on my Peace Corps assignment as well. :D

Gidds:
Whatever. I am gonna print it and lock it in my fire-proof safe and dig it out whenever I feel sad or cross. It may have to come along on my Peace Corps assignment as well. :D

...which, you *do* realize...is unlikely to be anywhere where you're going to actually need a drysuit... :ducking:

The thread not my suit. My suit MAY get to come.

Gidds:
It's supposed to come today and if it is lost there will be hell to pay :mad: I'll start the Round II thread when it gets here, hopefully in about an hour and a half :D

Ah....the sweet expectations of youth.....God grant me patience....NOW!!!

--

Back
Top Bottom