Giant Wave!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!I just wanted to drop in to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I also wanted to send out an apology to all seeing that I have been off the board for quite awhile.The ole work rut has just about taken over any and all free time that I might accidently come across.
But what is worse about it all is missing all the fine finn buds that I have had the pleasure to meet and dive with over the past year.
Every time I go out to the garage, trip over my tanks and hear the sound that they make while they meander across the concrete,makes me yearn for the day when I get enough and throw the gear in the truck and go get wet regardless of the temp.
I think that might just happen on New Years Day at T.L.
Maby we could come up with a new product for keeping a diver warm underwater....hhhmmmmmmm
subsurface sterno in a can?
:confused:

Great to hear from you! Brenda is comming back down with me and we'll be at TL for the cookout and Chilly Armadillo dive. Maybe since she's not planning on diving you can talk her in to bringing her 2mm shortie for an extra layer for ya'.
I'm planning on filling all my tanks and making a day of dives. Mike has a little trailer set up by the south dock, nice for changing in and warming up a bit. Dee just might have a pot of hot water to pour on us too! Now if it just won't rain!

See ya there!

tony

I'll have plenty of warm water for your outside and hot chocolate or other beverage, for your inside. We'll keep ya warm! We'll be making a day of it so come start the new year with us.

Sorry you've been working so hard, we've missed you, Dewd!

Hello Steve,

I know the feeling. I've been stranded on dry land for too long as well. I wish I could find the time to hang out with the all you good folks at TL more often.

Hope all have a safe and good time during the holidays

Best wishes to all and Merry Christmas,

Geek

Tony,if your able sweet talk Brenda out of her shortie(no gutter heads please)it would help my old bones a great deal!Oh yeah,I was on line the other day and guess who popped on.....Odin!!
Thats right.....he is comming back from Great Falls Montana on Monday and said he would enjoy ridding out there with me! My tanks are full,and hopefully these winter storms will give us a chance to get wet our way!See ya`ll soon.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom