getting old sucks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cynde:
Lisa, you'll have to do what I did...buy the Oly SP-350 with the 2.5 inch LCD screen...lol!
================================================

Fuji came out with the V10 for the Centrum Silver gang. It sports a 3" LCD screen.

'Slogger

About a year ago when I was 45 I noticed a big, rapid change. Got to where I couldn't read menus. Been taking an ocular nutrition supplement and in a short week I can actually read menus now w/out reading glasses. Still a little fuzzy, but, at least I don't need to carry glasses all the time now. Started working out again and watch my diet, but I think the nutritional supplement I take made the most difference.

fairybasslet:
And for the ultimate insult: a colonoscopy.
LOL! I watched as the anesthesiologist started the valium drip, and asked him if I should count down from 100. He told me only if I wanted to...... that's the last thing I remember before waking up. The prep is the worst part.

And they think 40 is bad?!?!?!

agilis:
" I have fillings...."

You still have teeth?

OMG. I"m starting to laugh at geezer jokes.

JUUUST KILLL MEEE MAANN!!!!!

I'm going to buy a motocycle, like RIGHT now!

R..

Diver0001:
JUUUST KILLL MEEE MAANN!!!!!
Don't worry. Before long it happens all by itself.

justleesa:
granted :blush:
That's OK, those of us who "know" will still be able to understand the :censored: part. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom