getting my big family to Little Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carlislere:
Bruce,
You should write a book about dealing with airlines, like Gay Morse of Pirates Point wrote about working and living on LC.
Did she finally publish it? When I talked with her last April, she was about to bring it out...but I think it had been in that "almost done" state for a long time. I know she had to censure herself severely in order to avoid offending, but still I'm sure there are some great stories there. Now I can't wait to get my hands on it, just to see how she threaded her way around all the pitfalls.

zf2nt:
Did she finally publish it?
Yes, you can find it in many gift shops and book stores all around Cayman.

And, yes, she does change some names to protect the innocent (or is that guilty?) in telling many stories which sound all too familiar.

Yes, her book made its debut in May. As Drew said, it is selling around CI. I am handling internet sales for the time being. There are several reviews that should be coming out this fall and winter in various magazines.
Drew, are you going to be able to make it to DEMA?

carlislere:
Drew, are you going to be able to make it to DEMA?
Not this year. Others from our shop and a few from the company are going. I'll be helping to run our shop while they are gone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom