Getting Married tommorow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba..Best Wishes...and Good Luck...

Congratulations, got married 19 July last year, shipped out 2 weeks later, enjoy every second you have with your wife, would give anything to get the time back. Keep her close and cherish her.

Rich

Congrats.

Tied the knot(s) two years ago. Took my wife to Fiji for our honymoon. Didn't tell her where we were going until we were half way there. :D

Is your wife-to-be a diver as well?

Its now morning in the SUNNY UK :11: , The best man and my dad are racing down the M4 from South Wales and everything is set for this afternoon :D Reception all set up :rock_band

Thank you everyone for your kind words, I'll tell you how it goes tommorow

To busy tonight :bounce:

I wish you both the best of everything!
Aloha,
LIsa

"A man who finds a wifed, finds a good thing."

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 24 for us this year, and it just keeps getting better.
I suggest the Advanced Marriage class and the Marriage Rescue class as soon as possible. :wink:

Rick Inman:
I suggest the Advanced Marriage class and the Marriage Rescue class as soon as possible. :wink:
Back in the 80's and before when you took your Basic Marriage Class it included all the benefits of these course, but since then they have tried to tone it down and split it up to reduce task loading on the newlyweds - the resulting attitude is then not to take these "supplemental" courses and just get by on the current watered down version - this has led to an increase in Divorce Court Illnesses (aka DCI) and the act of marriage to just a mere pastime where someone can easily walk into it and out of it. It gives a whole new meaning to Put Another Dollar In, although i hear divorces are getting cheaper these days.

Remember a marriage certificate is a license to learn, it doesnt mean you are a fully qualifed spouse - get the extra classes, over time you might find yourself in deep water, with limited vizibility of what is going on - or covered in poop, you might get narked off at each other, you might lose your sense of direction of the marriage, and of course if you dont get the advanced and rescue classes in you might not be able to handle these situations or rescue them when there are obvious signs of stress!! :wink:

BTW, not married, but know a lot of folks who are - just never took that step yet, hopefully someday.

no no no!!!

you must have the DIR-M class under your belts or your marriage will snap like
a release point on a harness webbbing not made out of a single thread!

its the horizontal ascents and descents facing each other with mr mares donating the long hose that will truly make his and (the hopefully now) mrs mares happy. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom