Getting in touch with Vance Harlow - oxyhacker - Airspeed Press

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting development on their website in the last couple of days:

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

AIRSPEED PRESS, Publisher of VANCE HARLOW'S OXYGEN HACKER'S COMPANION HAS SHUT ITS DOORS FOR NOW.

We Will Decide Later In The Year Whether Or Not To Re-open.

We are refunding any unfulfilled orders and can be reached using the EMail link on the left if there are any problem.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!! AIRSPEED PRESS IS NO LONGER IN OPERATION.

Our Apologies and gratitude to our customers.

I've got a copy of everything but Oxy Hacker and the booster book, and have been waiting to order one of each :(

I hope all is well, and it's a personal decision and not a situation-driven one.

Was meaning to send in an order for the drysuit maintenance book. :(
please reopen!

I was getting ready to order Oxy hacker's book. now I can't find it without paying $130 on amazon. I'm mostly interested in the Oxy cleaning for now. Wish they would make it an ebook.

a.JPG
a.JPG
I was getting ready to order Oxy hacker's book. now I can't find it without paying $130 on amazon. I'm mostly interested in the Oxy cleaning for now. Wish they would make it an ebook.
just sold all of it i think i still have the divelight companion on how to make and repair or upgrade your canister light
great book but bad customer service i know somebody who have a pdf version

a.JPG
a.JPG

just sold all of it i think i still have the divelight companion on how to make and repair or upgrade your canister light
great book but bad customer service i know somebody who have a pdf version
You know someone who has the pdf?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom