Getting cigarette smell out of a used wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love the smell of Dettol in the morning.

Thanks for comments and suggestions, folks. I appreciate it. Yes, the suit would have to be shipped to me.

Worn by one person two times is yucky? I am currently wearing dive shop rentals, folks! Which also fit super poorly :(
And you do know that strangers have tried on your new suits, right? Squishing themselves into them, probably getting a bit sweaty... but probably not peeing in them, that's true.

This bargain is appealing because I'm saving enough for one and a half dives this way! Do you all not do math like that?

Thanks again, and I'm still open to other suggestions.

You don't need our approval, does the suit smell or not, enjoy the suit and the one and a half dives

and all the other dives

What moron diver smokes? Yuck
🤣

Your comment surprises me since you are based in the UAE, so many divers smoke in this country.

I've even heard a PADI Course Director mention that it improves air consumption, I kid you not!

🤣

Your comment surprises me since you are based in the UAE, so many divers smoke in this country.

I've even heard a PADI Course Director mention that it improves air consumption, I kid you not!
Haha yeah, it was a strong comment - probably too strong! It just always strikes me as particuarly silly to damage the main organ responsible for keeping you alive underwater :stirpot:

Lots of smokers yeah - although I see many are vaping nowadays which at least removes the tar... Probably introduces godknows what else chemicals though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom