Georgia dive trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I live in Savannah! Where and who did you go out with? Sounds like great dives..
I want to go!!!

Lynn

I just saw this and really gets me itching to get my AOW.

Can you give bit more info on the dives? Avg. depths etc?

And any more pics?

Last edited:
Thanks for the followup Brian.

On another topic...
I have heard from a few sources that the coast of Georgia is just infested with Lion Fish now.
Does anyone know if there is any truth to this???

Chug
Killed 4 Sunday.

Thanks for the followup Brian.

On another topic...
I have heard from a few sources that the coast of Georgia is just infested with Lion Fish now.
Does anyone know if there is any truth to this???

Chug
Killed 4 Sunday.

If this is true, I'd love to hook up with someone in the Savannah area that knows how to hunt these buggers and we'll catch us some dinner.

If this is true, I'd love to hook up with someone in the Savannah area that knows how to hunt these buggers and we'll catch us some dinner.

Do you live in Savannah?

Do you live in Savannah?

I actually live in Acworth. My son and his family live in Pooler so I'd have a place to stay if I were to schedule an outing. :D
I'm currently unemployed/retired so I can head south just about any time I want.

Hi Zen diver...home from Kuwait? wish I could tell you there would be good diving this week but I cannot get away. My next trip is July 30. How long are you here?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom