GEO vs VEO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah, one more thing. I notice Oceanic Worldwide is soon to release the Atom 3.0. It offers the option for use with a wireless transmitter so you can do 'air integrated' & use the computer like an SPG to monitor tank pressure. When the Atom 3.0 comes out, prices should drop on the Atom 2.0. Per this thread, someone got the word they hope to have it out by DEMA 2010, which is in November.

I'm just thinking that if by chance money's tight but you REALLY wanted air integration for some reason, it might offer a way.

Richard.

Here is a comparison Veo 250 (Veo 3.0 same size) vs a Geo 2.0 Hope it helps

Attachments

• IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 413
Nidankempo - Thanks for the side-by-side picture. It was mentioned that "older" divers (like me) might be concerned about the size of the numbers on the Geo. They sure look fine to me, since I have my eye correction ground into my mask.

I've said it before, but don't buy an oceanic/Aeries product if you have intentions of using their download software...

Cody I agree with you about the software, it is pretty abysmal. I am currently looking into alternative software...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom