General overview of diving/vacation in HI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you're going to dive Shark's Cove on the North Shore in Nov, you better practice your surf entries....a lot. :D

It's likely that it'll be impossible to scuba dive the North Shore that time of year.

Since we are a little short on time, I'm going to combine scuba with surfing up on the north shore. :D

Lets-go-surfing.jpg

...Stop at the shrimp trucks (the shrimp/prawns are raised on nearby farms) for lunch, do not order spicy hot. ...

Now I HAVE to order spicy hot. How can I not? It's like the big, red, flashing button that says "do not press this button". I just HAVE to press that button.

Now I HAVE to order spicy hot. How can I not? It's like the big, red, flashing button that says "do not press this button". I just HAVE to press that button.

I like native thai spiciness, I add scotch bonnet sauce to rooster sauce for extra kick. That stuff was just nasty hot, I ended up cleaning it off the shrimp with a napkin and it was still outrageous. Save yourself some money and just cut up a sponge and dunk it. If you go with the spicy hot you won't taste the shrimp.

Back
Top Bottom