Gear storage suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use my spare room as a dive room.
I have garage style upper and lower cabinets so I have a bench to work on and build my ccr and then I have a few pieces of steel pipe hanging from ceiling to hang up my SM BCD drysuit and misc undergarments. I have a few fan hangers with switches to turn them on.
I keep 5-6 bailout tanks at home
My compressor booster oxygen helium and bank bottles and rest of my bailout tanks stay at my shop. I spend a lot of time there so it’s just easier than at home.

I put all my gear on tall rolling wardrobe carts.

The metal carts are about 6 feet tall. There is a wire shelf on the bottom and top. You can stack plastic storage bins on the cart, or you can add the clothes rod to hang wetsuits, etc. I get them from Walmart for about $50 each.

The advantage of the rolling carts is that you can move them around, and clean under them. I push all the carts to one side of the room. Then if I need one particular cart, I can move the other carts out of the way to retrieve the cart that I need.

Very similar to this, except mine has two clothes rods (one on each side) instead of one rod down the middle:

bevill-48-w-3-tier-rolling-garment-rack.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom