Gear question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use Diving Concepts dry gloves on my Whites Fusion and love them.

Second this. A little harder to get on compared to other gloves, but 3mm Insta Dry gives you the same (if not more) warmth as other 5mm gloves, and with great 3mm dexterity.

Spray interior with a little soapy water :wink:

Great suggestions. I plan to try on as many as my LDS has to offer but I must admit their selection is a bit lacking which is why I was looking for suggestions. Ive heard so many talk about Henderson gloves I am leaning toward buying a pair and trying them this weekend. Thanks again for all the input.

Were they pre-installed gloves I am assuming?

Nope, just the after market Removable Wrist Ring style dry gloves. Just bought the cheapest set the LDS offered to see if I liked them, and I do! I wish now that I got the quick release push lock style as that would make life much easier pre dive. :wink:

The first couple attempts at installing the rings into the wrist seals was difficult but now it's no more difficult than tying my shoes. Its just getting that glove to stretch over the wrist ring...

dry glove clamp system

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom