Gas Management Presentation in Chicago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ppo2_diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I will be giving a presentation on gas management for the Chicago Scuba Meetup dive club. Knowing how to manage your breathing gas supply is critical to safe diving. During this presentation, we'll be discussing how to calculate gas consumption rates, tank factors, calculating gas reserves and how to add gas management to your dive plan. It will be a lot of fun.

Details are below:

What: Gas Management Presentation
Where: Lalo's Restaurant
1960 N Clybourn Ave
Chicago, IL 60614
When: February 17, 2010
Time: 7:00 PM

Price: Absolutely Free!!!

To RSVP, click the link below. Hope to see you there.
Gas Management Presentation

I'll be in TX that week...so can't make it.....maybe someday we can meet up and talk about it....I'd love to learn what you have to share.

I'll be in TX that week...so can't make it.....maybe someday we can meet up and talk about it....I'd love to learn what you have to share.

No problem Kyle. Or you could take a class, I've added gas management as part of all of my classes now. :D

Wish I could attend. Little bit of a haul though. Any chance of seeing it some other way? Maybe we could work a trade. I have "Failure of the Buddy System" presentation I'm doing on the 23 and again at Scubafest in Columbus in March I could send a PDF w/power point of. Analyzes 10 fatalities and traces the causes and suggested training methods that could most likely have prevented all of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom