Gas blocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CCTX50

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am looking for feedback on gas blocks and other PSD equipment. I am on a team and am trying to get us caught up in the equipment curve and training curve. We currently do not have redundant air when using AGA's. We do have it when using our Gorski hardhats though. What types of gas blocks are out there? What are the benefits of using one over the other? Also, any photos of equipment set ups would be great.

I am looking for feedback on gas blocks and other PSD equipment. I am on a team and am trying to get us caught up in the equipment curve and training curve. We currently do not have redundant air when using AGA's. We do have it when using our Gorski hardhats though. What types of gas blocks are out there? What are the benefits of using one over the other? Also, any photos of equipment set ups would be great.
My team uses the Kirby Morgan gas block with the AGA.Part Number 300-145. Bullet proof.

We have used the SarTek RSV for the past 8 years without fail. The unit looks like a plastic block, but is very durable and has held up to a lot of abuse.

They're made from delrin - technically it is plastic but very strong and tough as you said. Better than metal.
We use them too

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom