Garmin InReach mni 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheQuintessentialMan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This Garmin Mini 2 has been discussed a few times in other threads but I still have a few questions. For those of you that have it, do you have any buyers remorse? Is there something else you now know that would work better? The main feature is the SOS button, the ability to message from anywhere is the second feature. Navigation is the third (in that order). The wife and I occasionally go off the beaten path in places not SCUBA related (and no good cell service) so the GPS navigation would be a plus. I saw the new messenger but still I'm leaning back towards the mini 2.

Is there anything in the marine bundle that you find necessary or am I better off just putting that money into the waterproof case. I have a MK dive watch/computer; interactivity with the MK is one of the features making the mini 2 more attractive. I have an opportunity to get select Garmin devices through my employer's health program so trying to figure my best option.

Thoughts, concerns?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom