Garden Eels?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lisa,
Would love to get you and Roger over here to dive! I think fishboy would like to vintage dive with you!(ah, roger) The Eels are on that flat Vblue had the picture of, but you can see his version better.....

We'd love to, but I wish there were a way we all could go on a week day....we are usually booked/working on the weekend :(

VBlueV:
gardeneel3.jpg

Are those eels or cobras?

Come on over here and take an hour or so sneaking up on them. They’re included as the Manta warm-up dive.:D

There's a nice crop of garden eels at molokini starting in 65fsw and going to 80fsw depending on tides etc..

So ... time to start rebooking that Maui trip :wink:

I'm so there Tim! Just today my friend from Maui was asking when we are finally gonna make it over there...

kidspot:
There's a nice crop of garden eels at molokini starting in 65fsw and going to 80fsw depending on tides etc..

So ... time to start rebooking that Maui trip :wink:

There's also some garden eels off of Lanai at the Monolith site (south Lanai) that Extended Horizons took us to. . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom