Galveston, Freeport, Matagorda Boat Owner needed????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outlawaggie

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone that owns a boat to dive with. I'd be happy to share expenses etc. Please PM me or call 832-256-9669.

outlawaggie:
I'm looking for someone that owns a boat to dive with. I'd be happy to share expenses etc. Please PM me or call 832-256-9669.

Outlaw,

You might check with the people over on "Spearboard" if u haven't don so already. I'm temp out of boat, right now.

Regards,

Cudabait:
Outlaw,

You might check with the people over on "Spearboard" if u haven't don so already. I'm temp out of boat, right now.

Regards,

let me know when your back up and running. BTW thanks for the spearo tip.

I can't help you with the ride, being I'm in Greenville SC, but what caught my was that I was born in Freeport, TX. I guess you spear, or the post would not be here, so I was wondering what y'all target off of Freeport, any Lobster? How far out and what is the Viz? I didn't dive till after I moved away. maybe we can dive together someday when I visit.

I fish right now. I just bought a speargun though. Kinda late in the year so I guess I'll have to wait till spring. Viz offshore is 80-100' The coast sucks but once you get out ten miles or so it improves. I dove the flower gardens (150 miles offshore) and we had viz of over 80'. As for fish snapper, grouper, and amberjack are the usual. I'm working on a project in Charleston, SC. maybe we can dive one of the wrecks in spring.

outlawaggie:
I fish right now. I just bought a speargun though. Kinda late in the year so I guess I'll have to wait till spring. Viz offshore is 80-100' The coast sucks but once you get out ten miles or so it improves. I dove the flower gardens (150 miles offshore) and we had viz of over 80'. As for fish snapper, grouper, and amberjack are the usual. I'm working on a project in Charleston, SC. maybe we can dive one of the wrecks in spring.
Yeah E-mail or PM me when you know when.

hey if you find any one to take you am in houston and would love to tag along as well as share expense i just learned to spear this summer in florida. and have my own gun...

Just thought I'd refresh this thread as summer is here. Still always looking for dive buddies.

Ty

I am in that area but I am a new diver. I hope to be doing some rig dives later in the summer once I am very comfortable in the water. I ended up making 5 dives this last weekend at Twin Lakes and I am starting to get really comfortable.

I fish offshore out of Matagorda and Freeport as much as possible. I am slso looking forward to learning to spearfish.

MichaelBaranows:
I am in that area but I am a new diver. I hope to be doing some rig dives later in the summer once I am very comfortable in the water. I ended up making 5 dives this last weekend at Twin Lakes and I am starting to get really comfortable.

I fish offshore out of Matagorda and Freeport as much as possible. I am slso looking forward to learning to spearfish.

Michael,
Sounds good. I fish out of matagorda quite a bit as well but none of the people I fish with dive so it makes it hard. Keep me posted. I'm always good to go. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom