Galleria in Houston, Tx?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JJ,

This is no ordinary mall, as you will notice the second that you enter. It would take you several days just to walk it all. The mall has 300+ stores and restaurants, two hotels, an apartment complex, theaters, an athletic club with a track on the roof, and around 20,000 people go into the place each day. There are employees that never leave the building.

There are also hundreds of businesses and restaurants surrounding the mall, within a short walking distance.

Fret not (the nudie bars are for the tourists) Houston is also a conservative place, full of Baptists. :)

If you have access to a rental car, take I 45 south to Galveston and visit the Moody Gardens Aquarium. It's one of the top 5 aquariums in the country, about 1hr drive from galleria. While you're there visit the rain forest pyramid at Moody Gardens also

I don't have a car. I'm here with two classmates and three parents/judges (all female parents, so they are in one room, all male students, Im oldest and president of debate team so I am in charge of our room.) and we have no car. We are in competition the next day or two....

...the mall is huge but none of the stores are interesting. PicturePeople is a picture store, and don't seem to have any photo gear :) "Futurertonics" has everything locked in glass cases and 1/2 the things don't have a price displayed. Sharper Image is the same everywhere. And those are the only interesting stores! There is an Apple store, but not for a enw more weeks or something.

so now I'm working my butt off to finish some cases :)

JahJahwarrior:
So, i didnt advance past prelims :(

I have nothing more to say. The Galleria sucks....Houston, I feel sorry for you.

Don't worry, we don't go there. That's just where we direct the visitors to keep them away from the good spots. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom