Galileo Sol with transmitter SALE!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree...BUT C'mon $1,800 is just WAY TOO MUCH to pay for the SOL. It's great, BUT, it's still too big and clunky (even for my big arm) I'll keep waiting.

I think the MSRP for LDS for the SOL is $1,980 and they have to sell it at that price. I think the dealers have some max discount they can offer, but not sure what percentage that is.

Ok, Ok, so I saved $932.00 from the price at my local dive shop.
Just wondering how much a repair would cost through ScubaPro.

Somehow I think it would be less than $932!!!!!!!

Just my $932 worth.

I called Scubapro, and they told me that ScubaStore.com is NOT an authorized Scubapro dealer. You should be aware that Scubapro will not provide warranty repair services to anything purchased from an unauthorized source. As a matter of fact, no legitimate Scubapro dealer is allowed to sell over the net.

Please, follow this link and write "Girona" and 150 km arround, and you can check...We do not know with who you speak in Scubapro. but your information it's wrong.

Thanks

DealerSearch2008 - SCUBAPRO-UWATEC

I understand that Scubapro is having a deal come out that you purchase the Sol and a bcd with air 2 and you get a free top of the line regulator ($682. VALUE)..Of course it is only available thru authorized US dealers.

Back
Top Bottom