Galileo Sol with transmitter SALE!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, when you see sales like this, they are usually phasing things out...
You are right, and that was my first thought as well. It may be that a 'next generation' unit is on the way. Or, maybe sales havent been as strong as predicted, despite generally positive user comments, and the cost is being adjusted in an effort to find the optimal price point.

Please, note only this.

For us better condittions from the manufacturer, then better conditions for our customers. it's simply !

Scubapro not are planning at the momment discontinued this product. (Galileo Sol).

Thanks !

...could be a combination of factors.....appreciation of the US dollar relative to the Euro (Spain), and the worldwide negative impact of the global recession on the scuba gear industry.

This looks like a good deal. I wonder how long it will last.

CONFIRMED...A friend in Europe says (no pics yet) that he has seen the next gen...APPRENTLY (according to him), it is smaller, LCD screen, etc., We will see. Perhaps that is why there are sales finally going on with the first gen.!

CONFIRMED...A friend in Europe says (no pics yet) that he has seen the next gen...APPRENTLY (according to him), it is smaller, LCD screen, etc., We will see. Perhaps that is why there are sales finally going on with the first gen.!

Hope the firmware is still maintained for the first gen

I don't believe it's a Galileo next gen. The Galileo family consists of 3 models. Sol (=sun), Terra (=earth) and Luna (=moon). One is still missing and will complete the family.

Niclas

Back
Top Bottom