Galileo Sol display

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

duke3665

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Does anyone know how to get the Sol to display the actual beginning and ending PSI numbers for a dive? I see in the dive's log review it will show the delta (ie. total PSI used for the dive), but I'm wanting the starting PSI and ending PSI if possible.

Help!

Does anyone know how to get the Sol to display the actual beginning and ending PSI numbers for a dive? I see in the dive's log review it will show the delta (ie. total PSI used for the dive), but I'm wanting the starting PSI and ending PSI if possible.

Help!
It's displayed in the SmartTrak software.

Yea, I'm aware of that Hatul. What I'm wondering is if the wrist unit can be configured to show the beginning and ending PSI for a particular dive, not the delta. A friend tells me his Sol wrist unit will show him those figures. I cannot find the setup on my wrist unit to display those.....

Yes there is a press and hold button when in land mode that will display it according the manual. I just dont remember which one or have treid it yet myself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom