Sold! G250 pre order

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

how about that beautiful blue diaphragm? any of these to spare? I recently came across a bit of a beaten up 250 but has a red diaphragm; currently not looking for cover options (but open to ideas) just to get it in working shape and some of that blue maybe

still didn't dive nor hooked it on a tank, so can't ell what works and what not

how about that beautiful blue diaphragm? any of these to spare? I recently came across a bit of a beaten up 250 but has a red diaphragm; currently not looking for cover options (but open to ideas) just to get it in working shape and some of that blue maybe
If @buddhasummer does not have spare blue diaphragms, I have extras if you need a source.

still didn't dive nor hooked it on a tank, so can't ell what works and what not
I have no spares I'm afraid. @Kupu is your man.

I have no spares I'm afraid. @Kupu is your man.
@Kupu thanks for your kind offer; I was just about to DM you but the package for the g250 just arrived and the dude‘s sent over a service kit, including the blue diaphragm. But damn that thing seems like it saw lot’s of sump time, super beat.

I‘d pass on it given I’m in the EU and kinda have better chances, someone in US can benefit from it in a pinch better than I.

Lord Poseidon bless German sellers; I’m so excited to join the g250/260 cult 💸💸

Yes welcome to what may become an obsession! If we had a G250/260 cult, buddahsummer would be the Grand Poobah. He's been assisting me with my G.A.S for a bit now.😀

:wavesmiley: „ohmmm“
Yes welcome to what may become an obsession! If we had a G250/260 cult, buddahsummer would be the Grand Poobah. He's been assisting me with my G.A.S for a bit now.😀

I kinda noticed (slightly) back when I was a guest user that he talks a lot about them, and one I came a cross a regulator geeks session on YT by the wizard @rsingler and was absolutely sold on the performance.
Next day I signed up here. And then I truly noticed the.. attachment 😅

And if the 250 is gonna dive as I expect it (mentally comparing against the 260 and the cracking pressure curves from that session), might have to buy some more

btw any chance it was you @buddhasummer that requested RegGeeks II topic on g260 v s620? Feels like you got enough motive here

Also, what’s G.A.S.?

:wavesmiley: „ohmmm“

I kinda noticed (slightly) back when I was a guest user that he talks a lot about them, and one I came a cross a regulator geeks session on YT by the wizard @rsingler and was absolutely sold on the performance.
Next day I signed up here. And then I truly noticed the.. attachment 😅

And if the 250 is gonna dive as I expect it (mentally comparing against the 260 and the cracking pressure curves from that session), might have to buy some more

btw any chance it was you @buddhasummer that requested RegGeeks II topic on g260 v s620? Feels like you got enough motive here

Also, what’s G.A.S.?
@buddhasummer is more of a 370 fan!

And, he appears to prefer the 250 significantly over the 260. (I've never seen him get all that excited about the 260, but that might be my memory).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom