G shock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wesg1231

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Does anyone know which g shock, Frogman's have the depth gauge if so do you know anywhere cheap to get them.

I went to gshock.com and didn't see any obvious indication that one had a depth gauge. On the other hand, I saw that some at least list for more than some dive computers.

Richard.

None that are currently made - Let me google that for you

The Frogman costs more than a Suunto Zoop, but doesnt have a depth gauge

The only Casio with a depth gauge is the one that costs $550 that I linked to in your other thread - the Sea PathFinder. Which is the first result if you click the Google link above also. SPF100S-1V - Sea Pathfinder Diver Watch

It appears that there was a previous version of the Frogman that did but the article doesn't list a model # so...

Just buy a computer...It will actually do more useful things than any non-dive computer watch ever can. And is cheaper than many of the G-Shocks...

---------- Post added November 8th, 2014 at 04:39 PM ----------

Or if you've gotta have the bling...:wink:

Seiko makes one - they're Japanese Import and $1798. Seiko Digital Diver SBDK001 Diving Computer - Shopping In Japan .NET

Really though it's a Seiko Dive Computer that doubles as a watch. They're just not as well known for making one as other mfr's of dive gear are.

Capture.JPG

For that price you can put a Titanium Suunto D9 with transmitter on your wrist instead and still have money left over.

Last edited:
CITIZEN Eco-Drive PROMASTER Models BJ2115-07E, BJ2128-05E and BJ2135-00E have a Depth Gauge on them. They are not cheap, A computer may be less.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom