F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My dive computer says it was 51 degrees. I was in for a little over half an hour and was quite comfortable; not cold at all. Our group of 13 were the only divers, so nothing was stirred up and the plankton hasn't taken off yet. Visibility was excellent (by our standards).
Saw a school of about 15-20 young Stripers, which was pretty cool and a first for me. The place was littered with Sea Stars. All in all, an excellent morning.

When you can... GO!

The Marine Weather Forecast In Detail:
ANZ235 Forecast Issued: 401 AM EDT Tue Jun 07 2022

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 2 PM EDT THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON

The forecast went on:

Thu...S Winds 10 To 15 Kt, Becoming Sw In The Afternoon. Gusts Up To 25 Kt. Seas 4 To 6 Ft. Rain.
Thu Night...W Winds 10 To 15 Kt. Gusts Up To 20 Kt In The Evening. Seas 4 To 6 Ft. A Chance Of Showers.
Fri...Sw Winds 10 To 15 Kt With Gusts Up To 20 Kt. Seas 3 To 5 Ft.
Fri Night...Sw Winds 10 To 15 Kt With Gusts Up To 20 Kt. Seas 2 To 4 Ft.
Sat...Se Winds 5 To 10 Kt With Gusts Up To 20 Kt. Seas 3 To 4 Ft. Showers Likely.
Sat Night...Se Winds 5 To 10 Kt With Gusts Up To 20 Kt. Seas 4 To 6 Ft. Showers

Looks like Potter Cove is where I'll make my 1st dive of 2022! Maybe the East Passage behind Ft Adams.
!#!@#$@#$%#$% WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!

I might be in a pond

Just looking at the Newport forecast. If you were to make a dive, Saturday between 10 & 2 would be the perfect time. 1-2ft seas, winds out of south, tides in your favor.

Things likely stirred up though. I was going to go tomorrow and Friday, I'm hoping for Sunday.

Was hoping for Friday to dive ft w but not looking promising

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom