future teen diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
heyy yall!! im 15 and im in the process of getting my OW certi. from seal sports in louisiana!!! i love fish and everything marine...so of course scuba is made for me!! hehe!! its soooooo great to see other teen divers!! cuz we all know....teens who scuba are the best teens of all!!!!! :wink:

Well, I'm talking to you right now... so I won't say too much here LOL..... but welcome.. and good luck getting certified! :dazzler1:

Hey, your right it is good to see other teen divers. Is open water certification the same as advanced certification?

amazingbiologirl:
heyy yall!! im 15 and im in the process of getting my OW certi. from seal sports in louisiana!!! i love fish and everything marine...so of course scuba is made for me!! hehe!! its soooooo great to see other teen divers!! cuz we all know....teens who scuba are the best teens of all!!!!! :wink:

Welcome to the Scuba Board and good luck on the certification. Hope we can talk more about marine animals and all the other things about scuba.

Padi-SoCalDiver

amazingbiologirl:

Lindsay, what's your favorite marine animal?

Padi-SoCalDiver

umm i have a lot of them....brown sharks and killer whales...def...i love brown sharks

amazingbiologirl:
umm i have a lot of them....brown sharks and killer whales...def...i love brown sharks
My little girl (14) is now and open water diver. I'll hook her up with this thread and you can talk. She also is crazy about sharks and Orcas. We live by the Puget Sound in Washington State and have a charter boat that takes people Diving and Whale watching! We have 83 resident Orca whales in three pods J, K and L pods. My daughter can identify most of them by there saddle patch (white patch behind there dorsal fin). Congrats!!!!!!!! You have opened up a wonderful world that few teens have seen. Very Cool, Very! :dazzler1:

Captain Ron:
My little girl (14) is now and open water diver. I'll hook her up with this thread and you can talk. She also is crazy about sharks and Orcas. We live by the Puget Sound in Washington State and have a charter boat that takes people Diving and Whale watching! We have 83 resident Orca whales in three pods J, K and L pods. My daughter can identify most of them by there saddle patch (white patch behind there dorsal fin). Congrats!!!!!!!! You have opened up a wonderful world that few teens have seen. Very Cool, Very! :dazzler1:
Hi Amazingbiologirl and Hi Dad (Captain Ron).
Glad to see there are other Teen divers just like me. I wish you lived in washington so you can go out on our boat. Dad says you can go for free if you are ever here. My fav. orca is J1 (Ruffels) he is the big male in J pod! His dorsal fin has ruffels at the back side like a potato chip. Send me a private message and we can swap mailing addresses then send letters and pictures back and forth. I'll also give you my cell number so we can chat about stuff. :eek:ctopus:
TTFN

How is the diving thier in Washington? I went snorkeling thier and did a little bit of spearfishing in the sound and it was rather cold. I would imagine that a dry suit is a must. Right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom