future teen diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome, Biolgirl !!!
Welcome to something WONDERFUL !!!!
My 16 year old daughter will be starting her OW classes the first weekend in June.

. . . Try2dive, the answer to your question is "no". Advanced Open Water is the next level up.

Hey guys,
I'm also a teen diver. I'm 16, got certified when I was 14. It's nice to finally see some younger people diving. Ususally when I go on vacation, I'm the youngest person on the boat. Even at home, I only have one friend that dives, but she refuses to dive in the cold (Quarry in PA isn't exactly the caribbean!)

I'm 16, just got my open water certification through PADI, and the open water dives were awesome. Just waiting for my dad to finish up his last dive for cert so we can go crabbing together this fall and hopefully dive before that too. Any other teen divers from oregon on here?

I wish there were more teens on this forum, hmmm... maybe we should recruit

Austin:
I wish there were more teens on this forum, hmmm... maybe we should recruit
well about the recuiting i can help w/ that my uncle's friend is one of the board members i can ask my uncle for some help.well i'll get back to u Austin about that as soom as i can.

Hey guys, you work on that scubachick. Hey dive lover, that's quite a while till your rescue course! Rescue is a LOT of fun. If we were really organized we could get some teens together to go to some dive festival in bonaire or something like that. Unfortunately, that's WAY beyond the scope of my organizing... :)

Back
Top Bottom