Future Dive Buddies and Fossil Hunting!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharkhunter

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Divers,

I live on the West Coast of British Columbia,Canada.I am very interested in speaking and meeting other divers who are knowledgeable about fossils and fossil hunting in Carolina.I really don`t know where to begin.Eventually, I plan on visiting the Carolinas to actually go on dive trips for this reason.Would you kindly pass on my email to those Scuba Divers who share this same interest?I am very enthusiastic and would like to find out as much as possible about this fascinating subject.I hope to one day hold my own Megladon Tooth!attached is a pic of my dive trip to the Galapagos Islands in 98.That`s me the Aquanaut in the centre. Many thanks and best regards, Richard

:confused: :)

Welcome to Scuba Board. :hi: Fun place to learn, compare, argue, etc. :thumb:

You might want to use the SEARCH feature at the top of the page to look for previous posts on fossils, etc. You mgiht also post your quest on the North America forum, or the South Carolina Dive Club? :scratch:

Anyway, hope you like it here...

:cheers: don

GotAir once bubbled...
To the scuba board!
sounds like you have a cool hobby. hope you find a Megladon Tooth.
:holycow:
Mike
:) Hey Mike,
thanks for the welcome.
I`m working on my research regarding diving for fossil remains in Florida and the Carolinas.ie; Dive sites,The best time of the year to go,Water conditions,Fossil finding techniques etc...Hopefully I can find a dive buddy interested enough to plan a dive trip and actually go to these areas and dive for these fossil gems!Best regards,Richard.

dandydon once bubbled...
Welcome to Scuba Board. :hi: Fun place to learn, compare, argue, etc. :thumb:

You might want to use the SEARCH feature at the top of the page to look for previous posts on fossils, etc. You mgiht also post your quest on the North America forum, or the South Carolina Dive Club? :scratch:

Anyway, hope you like it here...

:cheers: don
Hello Don,
thanks for the welcome.
I`m working on my research regarding diving for fossil remains in Florida and the Carolinas.ie; Dive sites,The best time of the year to go,Water conditions,Fossil finding techniques etc...Hopefully I can find a dive buddy interested enough to plan a dive trip and actually go to these areas and dive for these fossil gems!Thanks so much for your help and advice regarding South Carolinas Dive Club etc....Just wondering does Texas have any fossil sites?Best regards,Richard.:)

Welcome to the board!

Your Florida diving can be done year round, just the location will vary depending upon conditions in the rivers or offshore. Feel free to PM if you want some more information.

Hey Sharkhunter...

From one BC diver to another... Welcome to the Board!!

Where in BC are you??

NavyDoll

:scuba:

Back
Top Bottom