Future aka New Normal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't answer a very legitimate question!
Who is the troll?

Contact a visa agent in Indonesia, ask about a business visa. You don't have to lie at all to obtain a Business Visa.
As a matter of fact, contact your local Indonesian Consulate about obtaining a Business Visa. It's a very straightforward process, agents will arrange for it

And your point is?
As I wrote. That it is not so easy anymore to sponsor somebody. Companies making a business out of it have to show 10.000 UD Dollar for everybody they sponsor. This will prevent much of the fake business visa.

As I wrote. That it is not so easy anymore to sponsor somebody. Companies making a business out of it have to show 10.000 UD Dollar for everybody they sponsor. This will prevent much of the fake business visa.

It's been that way for a while

I've never heard of fake business visa in Indonesia

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom