Future aka New Normal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The future is fortunately the overwhelming majority of divers travelling to Indonesia wouldn't waste their time reading negative posts here, future is people will be diving in Indonesia and completely ignoring the alarmist rhetoric being posted

The question is whether it will be in the near future or a bit further down the road...

I sincerely hope it's in the near future. Actually it will be very soon for some selected nations I believe

News from yesterday

New online Indonesia visa for travellers from travel corridor nations

When it is launched, the Indonesia eVisa will initially be limited to travellers from countries that have established a travel corridor agreement with Indonesia. Currently, China, the United Arab Emirates, and South Korea have reached such an agreement with the Indonesian government, with Singapore likely to join the list shortly.

Business travellers, skilled workers, investors, and civil servants who meet all the Indonesia eVisa requirements can apply for the permit for essential trips.

To the best of my understanding, it's not difficult to obtain a Business Visa to travel to Indonesia. All you need is a sponsor company which visa agencies can arrange for. There's very reputable companies that can be found on the internet

As I said before, the overwhelming majority of travellers to Indonesia will not for 1 second pay attention to the cynical posts of a very small amount of trolls

I sincerely hope it's in the near future. Actually it will be very soon for some selected nations I believe

News from yesterday

When it is launched, the Indonesia eVisa will initially be limited to travellers from countries that have established a travel corridor agreement with Indonesia. Currently, China, the United Arab Emirates, and South Korea have reached such an agreement with the Indonesian government, with Singapore likely to join the list shortly.

Business travellers, skilled workers, investors, and civil servants who meet all the Indonesia eVisa requirements can apply for the permit for essential trips.

To the best of my understanding, it's not difficult to obtain a Business Visa to travel to Indonesia. All you need is a sponsor company which visa agencies can arrange for. There's very reputable companies that can be found on the internet

As I said before, the overwhelming majority of travellers to Indonesia will not for 1 second pay attention to the cynical posts of a very small amount of trolls
To be clear, you are advocating for people to lie and get business visas so they can go diving?

News from yesterday

The sponsor now has to show he has 10.000 usd in his account for every foreigner sponsored.

Diver and tourist are NOT on the list!!!

Back
Top Bottom