Fusion Demo Days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

travelpro

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I heard good things about the Fusion so was looking into the demo day in Reno; since I live in San Jose. Whites website said to contact Adventure Scuba for details. So I called them and they don't seem to have any details other than place, date, and time. I asked about preregistration and he was not sure. After looking around to see if there was a sign-up sheet said I should just go to Sand Harbor on June 20th at 10am. I asked why it seemed he didn't know much when they are the host. Response was they only do it once a year. Whites website shows 3 dates in Reno with Adventure Scuba. He seemed like a VERY nice guy just couldn't answer any of my questions.

Anyone done this before? Could you share some details about what the day will be like? I'm driving from San Jose and I'd like to at least get some idea of what to expect and be sure I have the chance to try the suit. Will they have deals on suits?

Thanks!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom