Fusion Came today....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK...so I couldnt wait to put it on and then one of my customers came in laughing at me....So I made them snap some pics:D

So everyone knows, Im 6'3 and with the holidays about 195#s The suit had to be a 2X-3Xl to fit me in the height and I was afraid of all that extra material in the waist. Im proud to report that you cant feel it at all. In the pics, you can see the extra material folded up, if its looks you want....it looks goofy on us Skinny tall guys, but as for function....The suit is extremely easy to get on and off, I love the zipper its like putting on a hoody. I havent dove it yet, hopefully this weekend in the pool and I can report more....

Here are a couple pics of me in the suit....I couldnt resist posing like a Muscleman:14:

PICT0199.jpg

PICT0200.jpg

PICT0201.jpg

Looks better on you than it does on me . . . But isn't the freedom of motion amazing?

It truely is..Feels like your just wearing a Lycra Skin..Have you dove yours yet? I just keep thinking that the extra material has to hold air, they claim it doesnt as it all gets squeezed out....

I don't own one yet, but I demoed one. They don't trap air. I couldn't BELIEVE how stable I was in the water. At the end of the second dive, my buddy (who had never dived with me before that day) said to me, "You're an AWESOME diver." And anybody who knows me and dives with me regularly knows SOMETHING had to be different that day, to make him say that :)

I don't own one yet, but I demoed one. They don't trap air. I couldn't BELIEVE how stable I was in the water. At the end of the second dive, my buddy (who had never dived with me before that day) said to me, "You're an AWESOME diver." And anybody who knows me and dives with me regularly knows SOMETHING had to be different that day, to make him say that :)

There you go, trying to get me to throw money at a skill problem. :D I can't imagine how boring diving would be without me demonstrating some drysuit acrobatics and/or polaris missile ascents on every dive.

I called my local whites dealer and they are getting me a demo to try, I do hope its as nice as everyone says. I did get prices on everything to from tyler at whites. This suit is far more affordable than the custom TLS350 I was gonna get. T

The thing with the suit is getting it on. Its not a suit that you just pull on. You have to pull from the inside of the suit, and pull it up to your knees first, then your waist...each level getting into the right position before you go on. THe reason you cant pull from the outside of the suit, is that you would just pull the lycra and the inner suit wont move. It may take a couple times to get used to....But its really nice and I cant wait to get in the pool :D

Like you said its EXTREMELY Affordable!! Even with the undergarment or upgrading to the MK3

What! No pee valve? Have you tried the tech outer skin? I'm really curious how it compares to the lycra outer suit.

I keep thinking this design is too good to be true but it seems like Whites may have hit a home run with it.

Looking forward to your thoughts after getting it wet.

Ralph

Hey, it does look a little floppy on ya! Are you sure you couldn't have gone down a size? Trevor said there's so much space in the dry core layer that you can be slightly taller than stated in the chart and still fit just fine.

Back
Top Bottom